RLHS BOOSTER CLUB
RLHS - Athletics
RL Athletic Hall of Fame
March Meeting Minutes
April 12, 2012Round Lake High School
ROUND LAKE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
AGENDA- March14th , 2012 7PM
ATTEDANCE- L.WERTH, M.SHUMAN, K.WERTH, R.SANCHEZ, S.VEGA, M.CASAVANT, R.CASAVANT, M.SHUMAN, R. CASAVANT, K.SANCHEZ, J. HULTMAN,A. AVELAR, M. MIZWICKI (A.D.),
*****-MOTION TO OPEN-
K. SANCHEZ M. Shuman 2ND
A) Baseball play first game on Thursday
B) Softball starts on Friday
MOTION- M.SHUMAN, K. WERTH
MOTION TO APPROVAL – K.Werth, 2nd R. Cassavant
*REPORT WAS APPROVAL (9-0)
A) SPIRIT WEAR
1) Online Store- $130 dollars of profit.
2) Confusion on email sent to district
3) T-Shirts for NSC Girls Track Meet
*Fred Curtis T-Shirts – Guy= He will make shirts and give us 20%- No Risk
Motion to Approved Fred Curtis T-Shirt Guy- (9-0)
1) Mair volunteered to sell concessions at Varsity Baseball home games.
C) YARD SIGNS
1) Signs are for sale at sporting events- $15.00 per event
D) MEDIA GUIDE
1) Media Guide is a go with Larry the Trainers help.
E) Wendy’s Night
1) May through October
5/7, 6/4, 7/2, 8/6, 9/4
****We need to be present at the Wendy’s Night*****
2) Burger King – We will pick a date.
3) Chili’s – Still working on it
F) Booster Club Scholarship
A) Due April 20th
B) Decision is needed by May 8th
G) Belcher Cancer Night
A) April 27th @ Lakes Bowl
B) T-Shirts and online store for that
A) Mr. Mizwicki presented the request from the coaches for the 2012-2013.
B) Lyle presented a process for the approval process.
Motion To Adjourn – R. Sanchez, M.- K.Sanchez